- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5491E
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an OnStar system that will not power up. Technician should turn off the ignition and cancel retained accessory power. After the vehicle has powered down, remove power to the OnStar module for five minutes. After the power has been removed for five minutes, if the OnStar system is working release the vehicle. If the OnStar system is still inoperative continue with published Service Information diagnostics. Technician may need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center depending on the STID, Station ID, or OnStar Customer Identifier.
Click a tab for more information.