- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 2 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 26 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4112L
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to first gear.
Click a tab for more information.