- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 2 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 26 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4138M
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, engine misfire, and/or engine noise. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0300-P0308. If published Service Information diagnostics does not isolate the cause of this concern technician should check for a worn camshaft lobe and/or lifter roller, a sticking valve, valve leakage, a broken valve spring, and a collapsed active fuel management lifter.
Click a tab for more information.