- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4932B
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0101. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics for any Diagnostic Trouble Codes that are set. If during diagnosis the tech has found that the Airflow Leak Equivalency Ratio or Induction System Leak Indication is above or below the specification the tech will have to carefully check for leaks in the air intake.
Click a tab for more information.