- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 10 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 22 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 33 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 35 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5071
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that has a squawk or grunt type noise when shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear. Technician should replace the 3-4 clutch Friction and Steel Clutch Plates along with the Apply Plate and Selective Backing Plate.
Click a tab for more information.