- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 2 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 26 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5110B
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with additional information while diagnosing a diagnostic trouble code P0420. Check for a possible leak in the exhaust system behind the bank one number 2 oxygen sensor. If a leak is found or there is an aftermarket utility bed or trailer hitch installed. Check for a minimum clearance of 1.5 to 2 inches of the exhaust system. Install a new clamp and torque it to 40.5 foot pounds.
Click a tab for more information.