- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5152B
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:DIESEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the proper steps for filling the coolant system for vehicles with a diesel engine and rear heater systems. Dealer will need to review and use Service Information procedures for Cooling System Draining and Filling (Vac-N-Fill Diesel) after all cooling system repairs are made. When filling the cooling systems on vehicles that have been up-fitted with rear heaters, such as ambulances or buses, ensure that the rear heater is purged of all air.
Click a tab for more information.