- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5325
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to help determine if the vehicle is equipped with factory or aftermarket Compressed Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, or Bi-Fuel Systems. Technician will check for the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label. By using the engine Regular Production Option Code as well as the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label, technician can confirm the vehicle has a factory installed alternative fuel system or who the manufacturer is of the aftermarket fuel system.
Click a tab for more information.