- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 2 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 26 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT4376G
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician about key and theft information for Fleet Vehicles equipped with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 and converting to fleet mode. Technician will need to ensure fleet vehicles with RPO 6E2 or 6E8 should be checked to verify that the Theft Deterrent Module is in fleet mode prior to attempting to add keys.
Click a tab for more information.