- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 2 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 26 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT4813E
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with a "Service Charging System" message displayed on the Driver Information Center and/or a low voltage reading on the volt gauge during the first several minutes after a cold start. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code B15517 sym 03. If this concern only occurs during the first several minutes of a cold start, no repairs should be made. Dealer should communicate to the customer that this is normal operating characteristic of vehicles equipped with the diesel engine.
Click a tab for more information.