- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 8 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 20 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 32 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5074M
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the use of J-35616-64B terminal test probe, replacement terminals, and terminated leads. The J-35616-64B is the latest test probe released for checking tension or probing the .64 series terminals. The test probe terminal has been released in the terminal repair kit (J-38125-620H) located in Lear Tray 7 part number 963716-2. There are 5 terminated leads in a package part number is 13505346, which can be ordered through your normal General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales parts channel.
Click a tab for more information.