- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236E
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will use Global Diagnostic System 2 to review the Firmware Over-the-Air version. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool equals 6708 the technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool is lower than 6708 Dealer can order the part thought the Instrument Sales and Service website process.
Click a tab for more information.