- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 8 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 20 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 32 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236F
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will check Global Warranty Management system for customer satisfaction program 15086 status. If the status of the customer satisfaction program 15086 was not completed follow the steps to get the Telematics Communication Interface Control Module replaced. If the status of customer satisfaction program 15086 is found completed contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center OnStar group for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.