- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5289A
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a "Service Charging System" message displayed on the Driver Information Center or low voltage reading on the volt gauge during the first several minutes after a cold start. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B1517 sym 03. Technician will need to update the calibration in the Body Control Module by contacting Techline customer support center.
Click a tab for more information.