- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5410A
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that will not change Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning modes, Defrost or RECIRC positions. Technician will need to gain access to the vacuum lines from Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning control and inspect for a pinch or a open in the line. Technician will repair the line for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.