- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5491K
2017 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an OnStar system that will not power up. Technician should turn off the ignition and cancel retained accessory power. After the vehicle has powered down remove power to the OnStar module for five minutes. After the power has been removed for five minutes, if the OnStar system is working release the vehicle. If the OnStar system is still inoperative continue with published Service Information diagnostics.
Click a tab for more information.