- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 27 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 44 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 58 days ago
GMC Recall 00013: GM/ABS Spring Clip
2000 GMC Sonoma
The base brakes would remain fully functional, but the dynamic rear proportioning (drp) system, which optimizes front to rear brake balance, would become inoperative.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 4-wheel disc brakes. Some of these vehicles have an antilock brake system (ABS) motor containing an out-of-specification spring clip. This clip could allow the motor bearing to become misaligned. If misalignment occurs, eventually the ABS would be non-functional.
- Dealers will replace the brake pressure module valve assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.