- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 57 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 79 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5163C
2017 GMC Terrain
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about engine block of possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blow by. Technician will need to inspect the engine for Cylinder damage or scoring, An out of round cylinder bore, Dirt intrusion, and Catalytic Converter failure.
Click a tab for more information.