- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 53 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5413
2017 GMC Terrain
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABUT VEHICLES WITH A MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP ON WITH LOW MILES. TECHNICIAN WILL FIND DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P05CE STORED. TECHNICIAN SHOULD USE A SCAN TOOL TO CLEAR THE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE AND TAKE THE VEHICLE FOR A TEST DRIVE TO ENSURE THE CODE DOES NOT RESET. IF THE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE DOERS NOT RESET RELEASE THE VEHICLE. IF THE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE RETURNS, FOLLOW THE PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS.
Click a tab for more information.