- May 23: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 26 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Cutaways After Fires recalls | 48 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5803
2017 GMC Terrain
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates to technician's if they remove the front timing cover when perprming a repair, they should inspect the timing chain guide upper bolt for being loose. This document is an attempt to collect parts so engineering can investigate the concern.
Click a tab for more information.