- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 68 days ago
Back Hatch Will Not Open
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 125,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 Yukon problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
During the coldest part of the winter, the back hatch/tailgate stopped working. Wouldn't open with the unlock key. Wouldn't open manually and wouldn't open from the inside pulling the emergency cord. There is no lock to use a key with, which seems like this makes no sense.
Went to change the oil. They couldn't open it. Went to the dealership, they wanted to charge me almost a hundred dollars to just check it.
Bought a brand new battery, thinking that it was an original battery. Nope. Not it.
This makes me frustrated as everyone tells me its a common problem with this car yet there is no recall. I'm driving a big car around that I cannot even use!
This should be on the recall list, and the person who decided that cars should no longer have key hole access should be jailed. Seriously, not smart.
- Janine M., SHELL LAKE, US