- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 59 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 84 days ago
Honda Recall O3A: Incorrect Information In Owners Manual/FMVSS 225
2017 Honda Civic
If the information is missing or improper, it can increase the risk of injury or a crash.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Honda Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R vehicles. The owners guide in these vehicles may not have been included or if included, the owner's guide may not have been properly provided required information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the owners information kit, free of charge. The recall began January 9, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is O3A.
Click a tab for more information.