- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 25 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 31 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 33 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 39 days ago
Honda Recall O3A: Incorrect Information In Owners Manual/FMVSS 225
2017 Honda Civic
If the information is missing or improper, it can increase the risk of injury or a crash.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Honda Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R vehicles. The owners guide in these vehicles may not have been included or if included, the owner's guide may not have been properly provided required information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the owners information kit, free of charge. The recall began January 9, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is O3A.
Click a tab for more information.