- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 26 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 27 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-054_version3
2018 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Service Bulletin - The fuel cell (FC) system uses an electric water pump to circulate insulating fluid and remove excess heat from the fuel cell stack. During manufacturing, the water pump's magnetic surface was not treated for corrosion resistance. Over time, the corrosion may prevent the water pump's motor from starting, which will prevent the vehicle from starting. If this happens while driving, the vehicle can only be driven for a short distance at greatly reduced power.
Click a tab for more information.