- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 56 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 61 days ago
Hyundai Recall 150: Driver Seat May Inadvertently Move
2007 Hyundai Azera
Unintentional movement of the driver's seat may affect the driver's ability to control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Power Adjust
- Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Azera vehicles manufactured March 7, 2007 through August 14, 2007. In the affected vehicles, the power-adjustable front driver seat may unexpectedly move without the driver's input while the vehicle is being driven.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the power-adjustable seat switch, free of charge. The recall began October 28, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 150.
- Documents (11)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-4
- Defect 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-2
Click a tab for more information.