- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 1 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 5 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 52 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Hyundai Recall 080: FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamp Assemblies
2007 Hyundai Azera
Improper aiming of the headlamp may result in poor visibility possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Hyundai-Kia is recalling 4,085 replacement headlamp assemblies sold for use on 2006-2008 sonata and Azera vehicles. These headlamp assemblies may not have been aligned properly and fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Hyundai-Kia dealers have been notified and instructed to return their supply to Hyundai motor America. None of the headlamps were sold as retail. As a result, an owner notification letter will not be issued.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.