- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 64 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 68 days ago
Hyundai Recall 080: FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamp Assemblies
2007 Hyundai Azera
Improper aiming of the headlamp may result in poor visibility possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Hyundai-Kia is recalling 4,085 replacement headlamp assemblies sold for use on 2006-2008 sonata and Azera vehicles. These headlamp assemblies may not have been aligned properly and fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Hyundai-Kia dealers have been notified and instructed to return their supply to Hyundai motor America. None of the headlamps were sold as retail. As a result, an owner notification letter will not be issued.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.