- May 25: Hyundai and Kia Engine Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 50 days ago
- May 20: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Crack Lawsuit Filed news | 55 days ago
- May 8: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled For Airbag Troubles recalls | 67 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai Santa Fe Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 80 days ago
- April 18: Hyundai Remote Smart Parking Assist Recall Issued recalls | 87 days ago
Hyundai TSB #5NP-V3F8T-09
2014 Hyundai Azera
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- If you are servicing a vehicle with the DTC or symptoms listed below, refer to the Service Procedure to diagnose the condition. ? Diagnostic trouble codes: ? P0705 - Range switch sensor circuit ? P0706 - Range switch range/performance ? P0707 - Range switch - open circuit ? P0708 - Range switch - short circuit or multiple inputs ? Symptoms: ? Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) illuminated ? 4th gear fail-safe ? No gear indication in cluster ? Intermittent no engine crank/no start in ?P? or ?N? with or without MIL or DTC.
Click a tab for more information.