- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 6 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 24 days ago
Hyundai Recall 179: Sunroof May Not Auto-Reverse
2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
If the sunroof does not detect an obstacle while closing and then retract, there could be an increased risk of injury.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT vehicles. The panoramic sunroof motor may be incorrectly programmed, preventing the sunroof from detecting an obstacle while closing.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the panoramic sunroof, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 5, 2019. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 179.
Click a tab for more information.