- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 61 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 67 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 78 days ago
Hyundai Recall 179: Sunroof May Not Auto-Reverse
2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
If the sunroof does not detect an obstacle while closing and then retract, there could be an increased risk of injury.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT vehicles. The panoramic sunroof motor may be incorrectly programmed, preventing the sunroof from detecting an obstacle while closing.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the panoramic sunroof, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 5, 2019. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 179.
Click a tab for more information.