- June 11: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- May 27: Hyundai NEXO Vehicles Recalled For Hydrogen Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- May 24: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Affects Accent and Elantra recalls | 33 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq 5 SUVs After Rollaway Incidents recalls | 39 days ago
- May 12: Hyundai Recalls 2 Accents With Steering Columns That Can Detach recalls | 45 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-01-042H
2020 Hyundai Elantra GT
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This bulletin provides information and procedures for collecting OBD ?In Use Monitor Performance Ratio? (IUMPR) data on certain 2019-2020MY vehicles at California dealers. This reporting is mandated by CARB (California Air Resources Board). Data is no longer submitted to Hyundai by datasheet and dealer email. Data is sent electronically by GDS when the procedure of this bulletin is followed.
Click a tab for more information.