- January 21: Hyundai Windshield Recall Includes Santa Fe, Sonata, Elantra recalls | 3 days ago
- January 20: 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe HEV and Santa Fe PHEV Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- December 28: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fire Investigation Upgraded investigations | 27 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai Ioniq Unintended Acceleration Causes Recall recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Accent and Kia Rio Recalled For Master Cylinders recalls | 44 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-BE-011H-1
1995 Hyundai Sonata
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- The Blind Spot Detection (BSD) or Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) is a system that measures the speed of and distance from the following vehicles by using two magnetic wave radar sensors attached in the rear bumper. The BSD/BCW detects vehicles within the blind spot zone and gives off an alarm (visual and audible). The two magnetic radar sensors provide these functions for BSD/BCW: ? Senses other vehicles in the BSD/BCW zone and turns on the BSD/BCW warning lamp for the driver. The warning lamp starts blinking, along with an audible sound, when the driver turns on the turn signal lamp to enter the lane where another vehicle is driving.
Click a tab for more information.