- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 18 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 28 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 33 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 41,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem