- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 1 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 6 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 6 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 31 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Hyundai Recall 033: Hyundai/Automatic Transmission
1999 Hyundai Tiburon
Such slippage can cause premature deterioration of the friction element surfaces and could cause the vehicle not to accelerate, or not accelerate as expected, when the driver presses the accelerator pedal.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. The automatic transmission pressure control solenoid valve seals do not remain sufficiently elastic, resulting in transmission fluid leakage. This leakage can result in reduced pressure application to the clutches, brake, and kickdown servo, allowing them to slip.
- Dealers will replace the pressure control solenoid valve.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.