- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 4 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 51 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Hyundai Recall 033: Hyundai/Automatic Transmission
1999 Hyundai Tiburon
Such slippage can cause premature deterioration of the friction element surfaces and could cause the vehicle not to accelerate, or not accelerate as expected, when the driver presses the accelerator pedal.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. The automatic transmission pressure control solenoid valve seals do not remain sufficiently elastic, resulting in transmission fluid leakage. This leakage can result in reduced pressure application to the clutches, brake, and kickdown servo, allowing them to slip.
- Dealers will replace the pressure control solenoid valve.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.