- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 0 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 2 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 40 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai/FMVSS 110/Tire Pressure Placard
1999 Hyundai Tiburon
Excessive loading can cause tire and vehicle damage that could result in a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tire pressure placard required by FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims, " was misprinted. It incorrectly contains the tire sizes, seating capacity, and luggage capacity.
- Owners will be provided with a correct tire pressure placard and installation instructions.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.