- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 3 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 50 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai/FMVSS 110/Tire Pressure Placard
1999 Hyundai Tiburon
Excessive loading can cause tire and vehicle damage that could result in a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tire pressure placard required by FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims, " was misprinted. It incorrectly contains the tire sizes, seating capacity, and luggage capacity.
- Owners will be provided with a correct tire pressure placard and installation instructions.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.