- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 43 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 51 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 72 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai/FMVSS 110/Tire Pressure Placard
1999 Hyundai Tiburon
Excessive loading can cause tire and vehicle damage that could result in a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tire pressure placard required by FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims, " was misprinted. It incorrectly contains the tire sizes, seating capacity, and luggage capacity.
- Owners will be provided with a correct tire pressure placard and installation instructions.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.