- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 26 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 54 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 59 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai/Instrument Panel Bracket
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
If this bracket has not been installed, there may be an increased likelihood of injury or increased severity of injury in a frontal crash.
Unknown Or Other
- On certain passenger vehicles, the left lower instrument panel bracket was not installed.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles to determine if the bracket has been installed. If the bracket has not been installed, the dealer will install the left lower instrument panel bracket. Owner notification began March 4, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.