- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 22 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 37 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 47 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai/Instrument Panel Bracket
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
If this bracket has not been installed, there may be an increased likelihood of injury or increased severity of injury in a frontal crash.
Unknown Or Other
- On certain passenger vehicles, the left lower instrument panel bracket was not installed.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles to determine if the bracket has been installed. If the bracket has not been installed, the dealer will install the left lower instrument panel bracket. Owner notification began March 4, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.