- August 7: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 11: Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids Recalled Again Following Fires recalls | 33 days ago
- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 41 days ago
- June 11: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- May 27: Hyundai NEXO Vehicles Recalled For Hydrogen Leaks recalls | 78 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-01-009H
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
- Some subject vehicles may experience the illumination of various warning lamps including the brake warning lamp and other lamps. This bulletin describes the procedure to apply sealant to the vacuum pump or replace the vacuum pump cap based on vehicle inspection.
Click a tab for more information.