- August 7: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- July 11: Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids Recalled Again Following Fires recalls | 29 days ago
- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 37 days ago
- June 11: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- May 27: Hyundai NEXO Vehicles Recalled For Hydrogen Leaks recalls | 74 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-BE-011H-1
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- The Blind Spot Detection (BSD) or Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) is a system that measures the speed of and distance from the following vehicles by using two magnetic wave radar sensors attached in the rear bumper. The BSD/BCW detects vehicles within the blind spot zone and gives off an alarm (visual and audible). The two magnetic radar sensors provide these functions for BSD/BCW: ? Senses other vehicles in the BSD/BCW zone and turns on the BSD/BCW warning lamp for the driver. The warning lamp starts blinking, along with an audible sound, when the driver turns on the turn signal lamp to enter the lane where another vehicle is driving.
Click a tab for more information.