- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 6: Jaguar Land Rover Vehicles Recalled For Crankshaft Pulley Bolts recalls | 47 days ago
Jaguar Recall J039: Missing Certification Label/FMVSS 567
2013 Jaguar XJ
If the certification label does not specify all the necessary information or the vehicle weight range could result in the vehicle being overloaded and increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2013 XF and XJ vehicles manufactured March 26, 2013, through April 10, 2013. In these vehicles, the certification label that is intended to specify the required Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) front, Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) rear, the manufacture date and country of manufacture is absent. Thus, the vehicles do not conform to Part 567, "Certification."
- Jaguar will notify owners and dealers will re-acquire and will provide a replacement vehicle or a full refund of the purchase, free of charge. Owners may contact Jaguar at 1-855-524-8278. Jaguar's number associated with this recall is J039.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.