- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Jeep Parking Brake Lawsuit is Baseless, Alleges FCA news | 33 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 104,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2012 Compass problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
The car stalls when you are driving. All the lights turn on and freak out. The radio will shut off and turn on when the car is not on. The windows roll up-and-down. The car acts possessed.
- Elizabeth A., Redlands, CA, US