- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 41 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 52 days ago
Kia TSB #029
2005 Kia Amanti
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Kia for this TSB. Call your local Kia dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 029.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- ECU - UPGRADE DRIVEABILITY IMPROVEMENT. *KB
Click a tab for more information.