- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 15 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 21 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 47 days ago
- January 31: Kia Telluride Headlight Failures Investigated investigations | 50 days ago
Kia TSB #SC238_DPSM
2017 Kia Forte
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN: DEALER PARTS AND SERVICE MANAGER MEMO - This document is the announcement to the dealer Parts and Service Managers that Kia is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign on certain 2014-2017 MY Forte and Forte Koup vehicles manufactured at a Kia plant in Korea from November 7, 2012 through April 19, 2017 and originally sold or currently registered in one of the 28 states where heavy amounts of road salt are used.
Click a tab for more information.