- September 24: Kia Sedonas Recalled For Misdirected Turn Signals recalls | 26 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
- August 14: Kia Trunk Latch Recall Includes Forte, Forte Koup and Rio recalls | 67 days ago
- August 4: Kia Telluride Recall Issued For Blank LCD Display Screens recalls | 77 days ago
Kia TSB #PS702
2014 Kia Optima Hybrid
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Kia for this TSB. Call your local Kia dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PS702.
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- PIT STOP: A/C DYE FOR E-COMPRESSOR EQUIPPED VEHICLES - This bulletin provides information on the proper non-conductive A/C system leak detection dye to be used in all EV, HEV, and PHEV models equipped with an electric A/C compressor.
Click a tab for more information.