- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 1 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 16 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sedona Recall Needed to Protect Child Passengers recalls | 19 days ago
- February 28: Kia Soul Fire Recall Ordered Over Catalytic Converters recalls | 19 days ago
2006 Kia Sedona
2006 Kia Sedona Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Broken Front Control Arm1
- Burns Through Tires Quickly1
- Premature Tire Wear1
- Sub Frame Bushings Worn Out1
- NHTSA: Suspension66
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.