- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 10: Kia Soul Fire Lawsuit Alleges Occupants Were Seriously Injured news | 41 days ago
- August 28: Kia Telluride Recall Ordered For Wrong Seat Belt Assemblies recalls | 54 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 65 days ago
2006 Kia Sedona
2006 Kia Sedona Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Broken Front Control Arm1
- Burns Through Tires Quickly1
- Premature Tire Wear1
- Sub Frame Bushings Worn Out1
- NHTSA: Suspension68
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.