- November 30: Kia Carnival Recall Issued For Sliding Door Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 13 days ago
- November 20: Kia Sorento Oil Pressure Switch Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 13 days ago
- November 7: Kia Optima Hybrid Engine Recall Announced recalls | 26 days ago
Oil Pressure Sensor Not Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Kia Sedona received a poor rollover rating from the IIHS.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 69,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil pressure sensor, regulator (3 reports)