- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 38 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 66 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
2001 Kia Sportage
Worst 2001 Sportage suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- falling apart1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle: Torque Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.