- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 10: Kia Soul Fire Lawsuit Alleges Occupants Were Seriously Injured news | 40 days ago
- August 28: Kia Telluride Recall Ordered For Wrong Seat Belt Assemblies recalls | 53 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 54 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 64 days ago
Kia Recall SC170: Wiring Harness May Be Damaged By Fender
2018 Kia Stinger
The damaged wiring harness may short circuit, increasing the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring — Front Underhood
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2018 Kia Stinger vehicles. The front wiring harness located in the engine and passenger compartment may get damaged from contacting a burr on the left fender body panel.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the wiring harness for damage. If no damage is found, a cover will be installed. If damage is found, the wiring harness will be replaced and a cover will be installed, free of charge. The recall began December 20, 2018. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall SC170.
Click a tab for more information.