- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 5 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sedona Recall Needed to Protect Child Passengers recalls | 23 days ago
Kia Recall SC170: Wiring Harness May Be Damaged By Fender
2018 Kia Stinger
The damaged wiring harness may short circuit, increasing the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring — Front Underhood
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2018 Kia Stinger vehicles. The front wiring harness located in the engine and passenger compartment may get damaged from contacting a burr on the left fender body panel.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the wiring harness for damage. If no damage is found, a cover will be installed. If damage is found, the wiring harness will be replaced and a cover will be installed, free of charge. The recall began December 20, 2018. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall SC170.
Click a tab for more information.