- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 44 days ago
Kia TSB #CS9991_DSM
2020 Kia Telluride
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- This document is the notice to Kia Dealer Service Managers announcing the launch of a Customer Satisfaction Initiative for all Telluride customers on 11/1/2019. As part of the ongoing monitoring of Telluride performance, we have identified that in some instances, customers have reported windshield chipping followed by extensive cracking within a short period of time, preventing repair of the chip. Although the vehicle's warranty specifically excludes warranty coverage for broken, chipped, scratched or damaged window glass due to outside influence, KMA would like to provide Telluride customers with goodwill repair support should they encounter the issue while we continue to investigate. Dealers are asked to replace an affected Telluride customer's windshield under goodwill following inspection to confirm the condition (chip due to impact from road debris and windshield cracking preventing repair). KMA will also reimburse customers for out-of-pocket expense previously incurred due to this issue (instructions included in the owner notification letter).
Click a tab for more information.