- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 36 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 44 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 47 days ago
Kia TSB #CS9991_OWNR
2020 Kia Telluride
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- Letter to Kia Telluride owners advising them that as part of our ongoing monitoring of Telluride performance, we have identified that in some instances, customers have reported windshield chipping followed by extensive cracking within a short period of time, thereby preventing repair of the chip. The Telluride vehicle's 2020 warranty specifically excludes coverage for broken, chipped, scratched or damaged window glass due to outside influence. However, as a valued customer, Kia would like to provide repair support should you encounter the issue described above.
Click a tab for more information.