- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 31 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 41 days ago
Kia TSB #PS641
2020 Kia Telluride
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- PITSTOP 641: TELLURIDE SEAT SWITCH STICKING - This bulletin provides information regarding the front driver and/or passenger seat adjusting switch sticking on some 2020 MY Telluride (ON) vehicles. A sticking seat switch may be caused by insufficient clearance between the seat switch and side seat shield cover, and/or a broken/damaged cover. In some cases, removal and re-installation of the side seat shield cover or replacement may be required to address the concern.
Click a tab for more information.