- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 44 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBELE189
2020 Kia Telluride
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN TSBELE189: SERVICE ACTION: RAIN SENSOR INSPECTION AND/OR REPLACEMENT (SA402) - This bulletin provides the procedure to inspect and if necessary, replace the windshield rain module and sensor assembly on some 2020MY Telluride (ON) vehicles produced from June 24, 2019 through July 17, 2019, which may have the incorrect rain sensor installed.
Click a tab for more information.