- October 9: Land Rover Range Rover, Sport and Discovery Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 48 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 77 days ago
Land Rover Recall P040: Right Hand Rear Supension Link Arm May Separate
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
The damaged bolts may fail, allowing the link arm to separate from the vehicle, resulting in a loss of control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2014 Range Rover Evoque vehicles manufactured November 27, 2013 and December 4, 2013. The bolts connecting the right hand rear suspension link arm may have been damaged during vehicle production.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will replace the connecting bolts for the right hand rear suspension link arm, free of charge. The recall began on April 28, 2014. Land Rover's number for this recall is P040.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.