- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 6: Jaguar Land Rover Vehicles Recalled For Crankshaft Pulley Bolts recalls | 47 days ago
Land Rover Recall P071: Incorrect Air Bag Information In Manual/FMVSS 208
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
An occupant that does not correctly understand the air bag functionality, may be at an increased risk of injury in a crash.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport vehicles manufactured December 16, 2013, to April 15, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the owner's handbook information may incorrectly describe the functionality of the Air Bag Status Indicator Lamp. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with requirements of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
- Land Rover will notify owners and will send out an owner's handbook supplement to all affected owners, free of charge. The recall began on October 8, 2015. Owners may call Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's recall number is P071.
- Documents (12)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - P071NAS1 3 SEP 2015
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 23-SEP-15 NO.: SRE15-16
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 15-SEP-15 NO.: SRE15-15
- Defect 573 Report
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report# 5 - 2016-Q4
Click a tab for more information.